We’re so happy to announce our 2021 Competition Team and Performance Teams!
Adult Performance Team
Teen Performance Team
Kids Performance Team
- Our Competition Team will be attending three competitions and two conferences in 2021.
- Competitions and Conferences are a great confidence boost for any dancer – even if you don’t win first place, you prove to yourself that you can stand up there with the best.
- Many competitions and conferences offer scholarship opportunities.
- For details on our Competition Team, visit here.
- Public performances allow each dancer to share their love of dance and boost their self confidence. If you can dance in public, public speaking isn’t quite so spooky.
- Some of the events we plan to perform at have minimum age restrictions – we have divided the teams to accommodate these restrictions. We will work to ensure that both teams have a number of performances throughout 2021.
- We are auditioning for the Kids Performance Team and the Teen/Adult Performance Team.
- In 2019, our Teen/Adult Performance Team performed as an opening act for the Harlem Globetrotters at Saint Martin’s Pavilion!
- For details on our Performance Teams, visit here.
Thank you so much for your interest, and good luck!