Auditions for the 2021-2022 Performance Teams are on June 12, 2021!
- Auditions will be held from 4:00 – 8:30 PM on June 12 Details Here
- Candidates must complete an application
- Candidates must love dancing
- Candidates must commit to a year of classes, practices and events
- Candidates must take classes to help support the dance styles of their performance routines
- Candidates must be hard-working team players
2020 was obviously hard on our performance teams. We have already been receiving information on events that will be held in 2021!
- Will have 3-15 people on a team (approximately)
- Will do a production routine with the competition dancers to open for recital
- Will be required to help with fundraisers
- Must attend all team and community events/performances.
- Must attend every practice unless given permission or are sick
- Must pay all tuition and fees on time
- Must wear uniform to practice
- Must do summer workshop to get a jumpstart on choreography and learn stage hair and make-up
- If wanting to do a solo or duo, must schedule ½ hour private sessions with Lexi @ $25 per ½ hour
- Must sign contract for the year and commit to routines and costumes.
- Must be enrolled in at least 2 recreation classes to help support their choreography
- Must pay for performing team class
- Team members will receive a discount for summer intensives
- Minis “Commanders” are 5-8 years old and will do 1 jazz/hip hop routine
- Youth “Producers” are 9-12 years old and will do 2 routines (Jazz/hip hop)and 1 lyrical/contemporary
- Teens “Authority” are 13-19 years old and will do 2 routines 1 Jazz/hip hop) and 1 lyrical/contemporary
- All team members must be enrolled in performance team class and two dance classes of any style ($116/month)
- Uniform (jacket and team tee shirt) – $100, due in July
- Costumes – $200, due in September
- As always, we will consider the budgets of our families and will work to keep the costs down
- Some events have entry fees for performances. These costs will be divided among the team
- Parents and family members may need to pay event entry fees to watch the performances
- We may need to rent a vehicle to carpool to certain events